Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Secret (2007 film by Jay Chou)

Okay, I am not a Jay Chou fan. In fact, I don't really know any songs by him.

I watched this movie because I had nothing better to do. And of course, the girl's (she is actually 桂纶镁 Kwai Lun Mei) face on the DVD cover looked pretty. I found the DVD lying around in office, and decided to take a look. It did help to kill some time.

What I liked about the movie is the simple yet romantic plot. The endearing process of two people meeting and falling in love. And then it seems that they cannot be together. But by some effort, they managed to be together again. Sounds amazing like the Return of the Condor Heroes. But hey, like I said, I am a sucker for love stories.

As said, I like the plot. Impossible yet romantic. And maybe it is because the plot is impossible, that makes it all the more romantic. Recommended for those who like love stories, and impossible romantics.

No comments: