Saturday, August 25, 2018

Will Ivanka flip?

I think Ivanka is going to flip. She knows the prize is her father, and she is going to give prosecutors that prize in exchange for her freedom. But she also wants her inheritance. And power. So she is probably going to convince her father that flipping is for his sake. She will pardon him when she becomes the first female President. And she will then use it as a selling point. "My loyalty is to the United States and her people. I even flipped on my father."

When she does get elected, she can always find ways and means to either delay the pardon, or give one (whatever suits her at that time). And if she doesn't get elected, she can always tell Daddy, "Look, I tried!" And she can keep trying.

So Ivanka flipping on her father is a win-win for her. She just needs to play her cards right. The question then, is whether Weisselberg and Pecker has enough dirt on her. If she thinks they have, she is going to flip to save herself. 

No comments: