Sunday, January 17, 2021

Daiso fountain pens

Recently, I wrote about Platinum Preppy fountain pens, which are cheap fountain pens that write quite well for the price point. Well, surprise surprise... I found fountain pens on sale at Daiso for 100 yen each.

It kind of looks like the Platinum Preppy.


It even has the same spring loaded cap like the Platinum fountain pens that help to slow down drying of the nibs.
 
Surprisingly, they write well... I mean, they are 100 yen each. I didn't even think the ink would flow properly, but I managed to write with them!

Daiso even sells a Platinum fountain pen at 100 yen, but it looked so cheap that I didn't think it was worth the effort. Maybe I should get it just to try out.

By the way, in addition to light blue and pink, Daiso also sells these fountain pens in red and orange.

No comments: