Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Watching Violet Evergarden the Movie again (8th time)

Violet Evergarden the Movie has been showing in the theatres for quite a while... in fact, we are now in the 13th week of its showing. I was a bit worried that it will stop showing soon, so I decided to go catch it while I can.
 
And so here I am, watching the movie for the eighth time.
 


When I went to catch the production staff event in Shinjuku, it made me realize the difference between a normal theatre and a Dolby Cinema. Good thing there is a Dolby Cinema nearby (within traveling distance) so I decided to catch the movie there.
 

Before I left for the movie, I checked the online reservation status and saw about 20+ seats reserved. But after the credit roll, I took a look around and saw around 50 to 70 viewers. Guess the movie is still able to draw a crowd.

Still, I don't think it will be showing in theatres much longer. Maybe I should try to catch it again next week... 😅

Anyway, my review of the movie can be found here. I update my review and other relevant posts as and when I notice something new, such as when I watch the movie again...

Update: The nearby Dolby Cinema will only be showing the movie until this Thursday. Which is tomorrow! 😱
Update 2: Stupid me... the show is still showing next week at the nearby Dolby Cinema. It just so happens that it is giving way to newer shows for the weekend, that is all.

No comments: