Saturday, June 09, 2007

DNS-312H Network Attached Storage (part 2)

While the NAS didn't work very well back at my previous place (read my previous post), I did manage to set it up at my new place, and right now, it is being used as a central server to store our emails, as well as files that I want to be able to access from both computers. I haven't been able to set up my bookmarks to be loaded from the central server, though.

But with Windows Vista, there problem is that everytime I log in, I need to manually reconnect my network drive. Even though I selected the "Reconnect on logon" option, it is not able to log in correctly. I still have yet to find the reason why... but that is a small hindrance, compared to not being able to access the drive at all. If anyone knows how to solve this, do let me know!

No comments: