Friday, May 05, 2023

Watching The Super Mario Bros. Movie Japanese dubbed version

 
First, I am not really a fan of the Super Mario Bros. franchise, and I can't even say I have really played any game from this franchise. But the trailer made it look really interesting, so I thought I would give The Super Mario Bros. Movie a try.

Of course, even though I haven't really played the games, Super Mario is such a big name and long-running series that I am familiar with the names of the main characters (like Mario and Luigi) as well as its iconic music. I will probably write more about my thoughts on the movie after watching the English version.

Yes, this time, I watched the Japanese dubbed version, not because of my booking mistake (like when I ended up watching the Japanese dubbed version of D&D Honor Among Thieves) but because I was watching the movie with a couple of young kids who don't understand English. Throughout the movie, the kids had their eyes glued to the screen. 😅

No comments: