Sunday, June 10, 2018

No deal at G7, how about in Singapore?

In bombshell, Trump says U.S. backs out of G7 communique, criticizes Trudeau

“And it’s going to stop. Or we’ll stop trading with them.”

Yes! The best way to be America First is for America to be alone. When you are alone, you are always first! Bravo!

Trump leaves G-7 for North Korea summit, says Kim Jong Un has 'one-time shot'

“'I think within the first minute I’ll know' if North Korea is serious about a deal, said the president, who then touted his dealmaking abilities. 'Just my touch, my feel. That’s what I do.'”

Bravo! The one-minute man! Great to let Kim know that all he needs to do is put up a great act in the first minute to convince you to stay at the table. What better way to negotiate and strike a deal than to let the other side know how to catch your attention.

No comments: