Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Weird dream

Had a weird dream last night.

I dreamt I was retaking my GCE 'O' Levels at this ripe age, passed it, and got posted to a JC (not the one I actually attended). Given that I didn't have a school uniform, I had to make one (some weird design, blue on top and white below). Before reporting to the JC, I bumped into an ex-classmate. Seemed like she retook her exams at this ripe age too, but even though she passed, she chose not to go to a school. She decided to go on with life to do what she wants.

Then I went to the JC, there was some orientation talk at the lecture theatre, but I did not go in. Wandered around. Then I called my mother, told her I am not attending the school, and walked out.

And then I woke up from the dream.

I wonder if there is any meaning to this dream...

No comments: