Friday, March 08, 2013

Self-discovery: From the heart

Something that I am learning about myself.

I hate people who don't talk straight to the point. To me, it would seem that being straightforward is being sincere. Thus, when people beat about the bush, or try to be tactful, I would most likely take it as a sign of insincerity. If you mean something, say it. If you don't have the moral courage to say what you think, then don't waste my time.

And I hate people who try to be more than they are. People who talk like experts when they do not have enough expert knowledge turns me off. For such people, I would not hesitate to call their bluff and even make them look bad. I prefer humble people.

In short, I prefer people who are themselves, and not try to be someone that they are not.

No comments: