Monday, September 28, 2009

One more year part 2

Today's a really simple day.

Spent the morning waiting... just for a simple 5-minute performance, I was waiting for hours. But I gave my word to my teacher that I would help him, and thus I held on to the end. Looking at the aikido people around me, they had the martial spirit. We were all waiting, yet they never complained. I also need to thank some of my fellow taiji students for helping out today. The day was hot, but somehow we managed to pull through.

The rest of the day was simple. Got some rest before the next taiji class, which was a pushing hands class in the evening. And after the class? MacDonald's for dinner.

At least I got to catch a bit of the Singapore F1 on-and-off. I never knew that F1 is such a big event... they had the Prime Minister giving out the champion's trophy!

No comments: