Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Super spicy hot yakisoba noodles

I saw someone mentioning on Twitter that Peyoung Hellish Hot Yakisoba is really spicy hot. But I thought, "Well, maybe it is hot by Japanese standard." And the Japanese are usually not fans of spicy stuff, so it shouldn't be that hot, right?

So I got myself a pack from the nearby supermarket, made it for lunch.

And almost died after eating a mouthful. 🔥

It reminded me of the time when I mistook habanero for green peppers and stirred fried them with some pork. Only, this was even more spicy than that. It felt like my whole mouth was on fire. After rinsing it three times with hot water, I was finally able to get ride of enough sauce for me to somehow finish the noodles. Even then, it tasted like my "pork with habanero" dish...

Conclusion? This hellish hot yakisoba is not food. It is a weapon. I wouldn't recommend eating it unless you enjoy eating the Carolina Reaper. 😅

No comments: